— Recommendations are independently chosen by the editors of Reviewed. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission
Black Friday may be over, but the Black Friday Sale are still going strong. If the idea of staying indoors this holiday season and streaming your favorite show sounds comfortable to you, we’re here with you. Treat yourself to great savings on a brand new TV so you can gorge yourself on shows from Hulunetflix, Disney+, HBO Max and other streaming services, all of which have deals running this week. We’ve found some fantastic Black Friday TV discounts on quality panels from LG, Samsung, TCL and more, like $400 off one of the best Samsung TVs of the year.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we will continue to bring them from Sunday to Friday.
►Black Friday 2022 has arrived: Shop the 200+ best Black Friday deals right now
►Where to shop during Black Friday? The Black Friday sales guide – the best deals from over 120 retailers
Our favorite deals on Sony, SamsungTVs, LG and TCL right now
- Samsung S95B Quantum HDR OLED 4K UHD Smart TV at Crutchfield from $1,447.99 (save $750-$891)
- Samsung 75-inch QLED Q60B 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV at Amazon for $997.99 (save $400)
- LG 55-inch OLED C1 Series Alexa Built-in 4K Smart TV on Amazon from $1,289 (save $210.99)
- Sony 65-inch A95K QD-OLED TV at Amazon for $2,998 (save $1,001.99)
- TCL 55-inch 5-Series S555 4K UHD QLED at Amazon for $429.99 (save $70)
walmart Black Friday TV Deals
Save on a bunch of sizes from Hisense, Vizio, Samsung and TCL
Walmart has lowered prices on quality screens all day. The TCL 4 series is highly ranked in our Guide to the best TVs under $500 for its 4K resolution and HDR compatibility, creating solid picture quality for your favorite shows and movies. Walmart is offering the 43-inch model for a price cut from $40 to $218.
best buy Black Friday TV Deals
Find savings on TVs from LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung
Black Friday deals continue through the weekend at Best Buy where some of our favorite budget TVs are on sale, including the TCL 5 Series with Roku built-in. It is a smart and user-friendly streaming platform that helps to have a Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ experience wherever you place a TV. If the Android smart platform is faster, the Hisense U6G is 30% off at $384.99 and gives you premium performance for an affordable price.
Amazon Black Friday TV Deals
Save hundreds on 4K QLED and OLED TVs from LG, Hisense, Samsung and TCL
Amazon has deals on some of our favorite TVs, including the Hisense U7Hour choice for the best gaming tv for buyers on a budget. The U7H gets incredibly bright for its class and offers a useful range of gaming features. Right now, Amazon has it on sale in its 65-inch size for just $698, which is over $350 off its price. of origin. There is also the TCL S555 55-inch 5-series TVour Best of the year 2022 Choose for the best TV under $500.
Even more Black Friday TV deals
TV offers on B&H Photography, Crutchfield and Samsung
Black Friday weekend TV deals aren’t limited to Amazon, best buyand walmart. There are great deals to be had at B&H Photo, Samsung and Crutchfield, including on the phenomenal Samsung S95B which is one of two OLED TVs that use quantum dot technology for superior contrast and colour.
Black Friday 2022: buying guide
- Black Friday: Over 135 deals from Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more
- Black Friday sales: 105+ best Black Friday sales to buy now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop for deals on tech, home, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: Over 100 deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Apple, Samsung and more
- Black Friday sales target: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns on GE, DeWalt and Samsung
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: Over 70 deals on Calvin Klein, Kate Spade and more
- Samsung Black Friday Sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and televisions
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 60+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung displays
- Apple Black Friday deals: Save on AirPods, MacBooks and Apple Watches
- Black Friday Toy Deals: 100+ best deals on LEGO, Melissa & Doug, shopDisney
- Black Friday appliance deals: Brand new devices for less by Samsung, LG
- Black Friday laptop deals: 45+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar, Purple
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 was yesterday, Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will take place on monday november 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday in November, and each year Black Friday is the following day, followed by Cyber Monday shortly after.
When do the Black Friday sales start?
A lot of Black Friday Sale 2022 live as we speak. Basically, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales kick off in mid-October.
Where are the best Black Friday TV deals?
Black Friday TV deals are everywhere this year, from Amazon to Best Buy to Walmart and more. But the biggest discounts we’re seeing right now are from Amazon, where you can find the Sony A95K 65 inch for over $1,000 off, and Crutchfield, which have a 35% off the Samsung S95B 55 inch.
What are the best Black Friday TV deals?
During black friday 2022, you can score points on a wide variety of TVs from the world’s top retailers. For example, at Amazon you can get an HDTV for less than $150 with theHisense A4 Series TV. Amazon also has the LG 55-inch OLED C1 series TV for about $211 off, knocking the original price down from $1,499.99 to $1,289. As far as Black Friday TV deals go, that’s just the tip of the iceberg, so grab those elite discounts now while you can.
Are the Black Friday deals worth it?
Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, and it’s all because of the deals. In anticipation of the holiday season, products from retailers across the country and on the web are being sold at deep discounts, and not just on older models. Black Friday deals on recent releases might not be as deep as proven models, but you’ll still be able to find great deals.
How long do the Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is directly followed by Cyber Monday on November 28, 2022. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend in between); however, some offers remain in effect until the end of the following week.
Are TV deals better on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
TV deals appear throughout the week of Black Friday. They started the 21 November and will continue throughout Cyber Monday November 28. A top deal on a premium TV could appear at any time, so keep an eye out for all of our Black Friday 2022 posts for the most up-to-date information.
Make holiday shopping easier with help from our experts. Subscribe to SMS alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping tips straight to your phone.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.